Love you Beary Much E-Pattern
Designed by Sharon Chinn; E-Pattern comes as a downloadable PDF file and includes: color photo, supply list, tracing pattern, and painting instructions. All parts sold separately.
Prismacolor Premier Pencils
Pink - PC929
Crimson Red - PC924
Tuscan Red - PC937
Goldenrod - PC1034
Sienna Brown - PC945
Dark Brown - PC946
10% Cool Gray - PC1059
Black - PC935
Colorless - PC1077
5”x7” Blank Greeting Card - White
• Strathmore 400 Series Mixed Media Cards
• other paper suitable for colored pencil such as Cason
• any drawing or mixed media paper that has some
tooth to it
Pencil Sharpener (hand held or electric)
Prismacolor Plastic Eraser
Workable Spray Fixative (optional)
• Blair Spray Matte Fixative
• Optional, but good for lifting excess pencil off your
project - press a piece of tape onto the area you want to
lift and pull up gently.
Gray graphite paper* (see following note)
Black Waterproof Drawing Pen - .05
• I used a Pentalic Illustration Pen - I purchased a set of
5 sizes at Hobby Lobby.
• Micron Pigma Pens are another popular brand,
• or I often use an ultra-fine Sharpie Pen.
Clipboard or drawing board with clip