How do I return an item?
Returns: what to do in case you need to return anything.
Overview of Return Policy:If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your order, contact us within 10 business days of receiving your package. Merchandise returned past the 10 days will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. No returns or cancellations on special or custom cut items. No returns or exchanges allowed past 21 days of receipt of items.
How to Return an Item:
- Call 937-652-3338 or email email@example.com immediately and report the problem within 10 business days of your package arrival. If you just return the box without reporting the problem, the box will be refused and no refund will be issued.
- If an item is damaged, incorrect, or otherwise our fault for sending you the wrong item, we will credit your shipping costs.
- If you just realize you need something different, we cannot credit the shipping charges, but are happy to exchange the undamaged, unopened item for you.
- Once you have authorization from us to return an item, we must receive your items within 10 business days or it will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
No Returns Whatsoever On the Following:
- Custom Cut Wood Products
- Scrapbooking Paper or Stickers
- Anything used, damaged, painted, opened or with a broken seal*
* without prior approval, just call us and tell us what the problem is and we can advise from there.Defective Products:
If your product is defective, please call us and let us know immediately. For quality issues on paints or any other pre-packaged product, you can also contact the manufacturer directly for a refund.